Yeti GOBOX Collection

Gps

gtaggart

I'm in the market for a new GPS and was wondering what units you guys like? It would also need to accept lake mapping chips for fishing. Thanks

This is the first year that I used the Garmin Dakota series and so far all I can do is praise it.

anything garmin. buy the nicest mapping unit you are willing to spend $$ on. Sounds like the software (lake mapping) is the key thing for you. Shop for that first and ensure it iis Garmin compatible or else buy another brand for which the software will work.

Garmin Rhino! love that you can use the radio and know where your hunting partner is at.

I'm sold on an I pad. Best gps I've seen yet. Plus it does a ton of other stuff. As far as lake mapping chips...not sure. You'd have to see if there is an ap for that available.

The Garmin Map 60Csx is on sale for $200 at gpscity.com right now. Good unit for the price, although it is probably being discontinued with the 62's out now.

I have the old Delorme. The aerial photos you can download to it are great. I want to get the new one that comes with the spot.

Randy,

What GPS have you been using on the show, and in your opinion is there anything better out right now?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back