Yeti GOBOX Collection

GPS Maps

texrope

Has anyone used the Kirsch's Sportsman GPS maps? Also does anyone know how they compare to the HuntingGPS Maps made in Missoula! Any recommendations. Will be used primarly for hunting! Thanks

I don't know about the other products, but I bought the Huntinggpsmap download for Wyoming last year and I absolutely love it. I hunted lopes in eastern Wyoming (mostly private) and I finally broke down and bought it a week before the hunt. I am glad I did. I would rather leave my rifle at home and share one with my brother than not have that chip in the areas where it's mostly private. Their tech support was great and the product is great.

+1 OJ I have the Wyoming chip and now you can just go online to update them, rather than have to send them back and forth in the mail. I updated mine for free a couple days ago, as the first time within their sales calendar year is free. Then there is a fee attached, but the money you pay for that chip or download are well worth it to keep from getting an expensive trespass ticket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back