got one this weekend....

Cathunt MT

I should of had the doe that was with him to but that is OK I will take this I will get that doe this Sunday..
2573t6d.jpg

Score some points for the Wac'em pack I will score him soon he is only 13" long not good prongs but points are points do we get extra for taking it with a bow???

Well I got to go out this weekend and try to get my goat. I set up my blind on Thur. night on a water hole. Sat. morning I got there at first light sat in it for about 2 hours and nothing so I started to get my stuff together to go to another spot and I see this doe come over the hill. I thought that will work I have a doe tag to. But she is not coming to the water and there is a buck on her tail he was staying behind her about 50 yrd. She walked behind my blind only 15 yrd. away do I shoot....no that buck was going to come over the hill in the same spot she did right.
No he came over the hill just to spook because of my blind. he ran out to 50 yards. and stud there when I shot he jumped the string and over his back it went they walked over the hill. I got my stuff and took off after them. I got to the first hill only to see them going over the next hill about 80 yards away so when the got out of sight I ran to that hill. Nocked a arrow and crawled up the hill tell I could see his horns he saw me at the same time so I drew back and he came right back at my trying to see what I was at 15yrds. My arrow almost went all the way through him from one end to the other. he ran 50 yards and was done.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back