Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Got my Beretta back from the cerakote guy

WestKyHunt

After a couple years of messing around with cheaper shotguns, I finally saved up all summer to give myself a large enough budget to buy whatever gun gave me the warm and fuzzies.

Long story short it came down to either the Benelli M2 or Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus.
Turns out everyone and their mother wanted an M2 as well, while the A400 was easy to order.

I knew that a standard camo pattern or black gun wasn't going to satisfy my wants, so I started searching for a company to cerakote my new shotgun.
Luckily enough there turned out to be a great guy only 20 minutes away that isn't afraid to try something new/creative.
I showed him a picture of FL new Spectre pattern and said "get close to this"
I think it turned out great while still being a unique to me firearm FB_IMG_1630873042874.jpgFB_IMG_1630873037303.jpg

Turned out really good! I have a Franchi Affinity 3 shotgun that I've been wanting to cerakote since the original black is pretty thin. Do you mind me asking where you had this done and rough estimate on cost?

If the good lord didn't want us to tinker with guns, he wouldn't have given us restless roscoe syndrome*.

*This new phrase is coined to denote the addiction that many people face who simply cannot leave factory guns alone and must do something to them to make them unique, interesting & better in every way. Copyright 2022, Ben Lamb Inc, all rights reserved, you steal it, we send your opposite from the forum to your house to be a huge PITA.

Turned out really good! I have a Franchi Affinity 3 shotgun that I've been wanting to cerakote since the original black is pretty thin. Do you mind me asking where you had this done and rough estimate on cost?
Koehler custom gunworks in Benton, KY. Think I paid about $300.
He does tons of custom work and is responsive to questions. Also does shipped in guns from all over the country.

He has a Facebook and website

If the good lord didn't want us to tinker with guns, he wouldn't have given us restless roscoe syndrome*.

*This new phrase is coined to denote the addiction that many people face who simply cannot leave factory guns alone and must do something to them to make them unique, interesting & better in every way. Copyright 2022, Ben Lamb Inc, all rights reserved, you steal it, we send your opposite from the forum to your house to be a huge PITA.
Just clarifying here.
If we want to use the phrase, we must suffer through a dude (or gal) coming to our house to annoy us? Or is it open to use as long as we cite our sources in posts? If it's citable work, I'll need to bookmark this thread to refer back to.

Just clarifying here.
If we want to use the phrase, we must suffer through a dude (or gal) coming to our house to annoy us? Or is it open to use as long as we cite our sources in posts? If it's citable work, I'll need to bookmark this thread to refer back to.

Yesish to perhaps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back