got fish?'s NEW BARTER SYSTEM

got fish?

I have a huge collection of software i'll hook you up with. I've been collecting it for months now. I just re vamped my brothers computer and mine. let me know. I'm not crazy, i just love doing that sorta thing. [email protected]

If anyone else wants me to redo their computer too, shoot me a line. I could start a barter system. Fix a computer, get some tackle. format a hard drive, take me out on a boat for a couple of hours. install web cam, get pics of your wife. J\K :D

Hell I invited you and have yet to get a response! I think you said something about after the fourth of July. it's almost August! it's alright, i'll handle the Westsiders alone and I'll handle the Elk woosies too! :D :D :D :D

slot king

handling the elk woosies any nothing

the westsiders is a diffrant story we dont bend over that easy lol

yes I do. I believe you live near me so you can meet me at the lake or at the methodist church at Medara Park and Cooper. Madera park is before Elliot on the right side heading N. Call me on my cell 602-770-3152. Leave a message and I'll call you back or call tomorrow afternoon. I leave at 3:30 ish I like to be on the lake by 4:30am. I posted at the other site too so Let's do it! :D :D :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slotking:
Hell I invited you and have yet to get a response! I think you said something about after the fourth of July. it's almost August! it's alright, i'll handle the Westsiders alone and I'll handle the Elk woosies too! :D :D :D :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Handle the westsiders alone HUH?
OK NO doughnuts for you! :D :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
The only thing you fella's can truely handle is yourselves and I don't reckon your good at that....LOL.....Fishing together and it's almost Aug....What is it with Aug and you guys getting together...Is this the time the fish hatcheries are dumping fish into the lakes in your areas?....No wonder you can't go before, unless your just looking for practice....Then you can maybe catch the fish by accident, because they are to stupid to know the difference between what you throw into the water and what is not good to eat.....ROTFLMFAO......
:D

HAHAHAHA!!!I sure hope the lieguy hasn't laid his best on the table...LOL..... :D
It's looking very short from this end..Very short indeed....

So what the heck does that prove Vienna Guy? I can open a can of vienna sausage and lay one of them on the table too, even if I were to cut it in half :D :D

elkhunter,
I just knew you were abused by elkchsr last hunting season ;)

What now you can only handle half a sausage :eek:
And just when we thought you had a dollar slot installed instead of the quarter one ;)
Are you getting too tender in your old age or what? :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-26-2002 08:24: Message edited by: Mntman ]</font>

As far as I can tell...
It's alway's Da F.A.G. boy's that are into doing eachother in the backseats of boats and cars...Sharing fish and everything else that seems to come from that life style...
LMAO.....I can't see how you fella's can lump us into your schemes....ROTF...

Russ they lump us into their schemes for one reason only. They are trying to get us to be fellow fisherwoosies. But I think I can speak for both of us when I say this, "NoFriggin Way!!!!"

LOL!!!BILL!!!
Your right there...It would be impossible for me to even envision being a back seat suck or any such horse play. but they blatently advertise on this board for such things....Not only asking for some one to fill the position, but also volanteering for said spot in a vehicle...I could also just not picture either one of us servicing a fish either..but they post pics of themselves doing the deed....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back