Got Chronograph!

ruger243223

Ordered the Pact Professional yesterday so I am getting excited on it getting here. I have alot of loads to be tested. Really looking forward to data of the 110gr TSX in the 270WSM. Anyway just thought I would let you all know which one I chose. HAPPY HUNTING

Good luck! I'm guessing those 110gr TSXs should be screaming! Definitely curious as to how Bambi likes, or dislikes them. :D

I'm doing the same as loverboy, but I've been looking at the Pact for some time now--definitely keep us posted----chris

The chrony works great the 110s also work well, I can't get the fps that I wanted with the powder that I am using but they still spill out at 3400, Bambi doesn't like the little guys very much complete pass through on my friends deer, he was using the rifle shot a little buck at 250 and went through both shoulders. Works great on yotes as well very little damage and shoots pretty flat also. HAPPY HUNTING.

I'm surprised...your 'Pact' works...Oh well...I'm still surprised...as personal experience with 'Pact'...sucks...I own a 'Shooting Crony'...my co-worker bought it...a 'Pact'...as he previously owned one...which he sold...yet wanted to know his speed...I offered my 'Crony'...he deferred…meaning he bought another one…a 'Pact'...that is until his 'Pact' went belly up...it died...no info...He called customer service…How, should I say this…very rude…numerous times as re-laid info to me! No satisfaction…for quite sometime… meaning… he called numerous times… He even called MidwayUsa…they didn’t fair better…they experienced very rude customer service too!!!...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back