Got a visit from Quick Draw

Moosie

Grand poopa
She was traveling through from Colorado back to Washington. I hooked her up with a camper to sleep in. She came through with a G-friend and they are going back o CO in about 3 weeks. She got here late so I didn't get much time to talk but it's always good visiting and helping out a Fellow Hunttalk friend !!!

Hope to see you when you pass through again !!

Does Hunterman know you were fraternizing with his daughter? HA! Just kidding! Great job on the hookup for Quick Draw and her friend Moosie.

I've tried to teach her to watch out for some folk:eek: but the kids think they know better:cool:

Thanks for helping her out Moosie:)

Hunterman(Tony)

Thanks a million Moosie we both apprietated it very much. Hopefully on our way back to CO we'll be there a little earlier, or early enough to visit for more than a few minutes. Cant wait to see that new elk mount of yours.
Quick Draw

Thats what this site should be al labout. Helping. sharing, giving and getting. I know I've gotten alot of help over the years so anytime I can give back or help out I try. Even if it's just a quick over nighter in a camper or some directions as someone comes through town.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back