PEAX Equipment

Got A Bcat today

Tobey

Real nice 30# female Bobcat.Roxy and Lucy did a real good job of cold trailing jumping and realy put the presure on when he circled.I hit her one's going by and hardly had time to reload before they brought her by again.Maineiac and George wiss you where here. :D :D

WTG tobey...

Has anyone seen or heard from KW lately? he should be into so bobcats about now..
Hey KW if ya see this msg shoot me an email I dont have you phone # anymore

Delw

way to go Tobey !!! Just remember sometimes you dont get a second chance !!! I will call you tomorrow night.Can you ask dave if I can use the camp again please.Will probably be there around 6 or 7 Friday night.Would really like to run Boone with Roxie or Whiskey if possible.
Please make sure you let all those guys up there know how much you paid for Roxie and whiskey.It will drive Honest Bob and your uncle Dan nuts.Of course only tell them where you bought them if the dogs do good that day!!!!!
Talk to you tomorrow night .

Tobey,
WTG...

Bobcat # 2 today :D :D Poul Laney came over and we wen't at it with Roxy and Sue his plott (one of the fastest hounds I have run a cat with)She and Roxy where shoulder to shoulder all the way.Only about 40yds behind the cat when poul shot him A 28# tom.George Next time someone from Idaho wants to sell a good old slow hound Let me know :D Thanks

Nice going Tobey. The guys on this board probably remember me buying all those dogs and equipment last spring.It was little risky but boy it turned out good.Roxie couldnt have ended up in better hands Tobey.I am dying to get the ones I have out. The guy told me that whitey is as good as roxie is on cats.I will have to see it first from what you have said.Really looking forword to saturday Dale.Just watched the weather and it sounds great for saturday up your way.I will leave here around 1 tomorrow.should be there around 6 or so tomorrow night.Tell Paul to keep his radio on if he heads home on channel 10 I will try him on the way up.See Ya, !!!!!

Dang Tobey,like Moosie says,"Whack em and stack em son."Saw that pic of Paul's plott last yr,she got legs longer'n the month of march.Pretty hound.Got onto one yesterday here.Blackdog cold-trailed it into a bunch of moose and turned and came leggin it back.Prolly thought I was waitin there with a jug of moose piss to give him a swaller. :D Found 6 sets of tracks in all,most made while it was still snowin tues.Was in George Perry's old stompin ground across the interstate.Got called in to work last nite for 12 hrs and goin in tonite for 8 more,than start my nite shift tomorrow. :mad: Sure would like to get over next week and see some real hounds work. ;) Ended up with 6 driveways to plow plus mine,which is 5 more than I wanted.LMAO Take care Dale,and hope you and George have a blast.Gonna try to call this weekend buddy.

Tobey ,the story are good BUT wheres the pictures :D
Once again you guys with the hounds are keeping me going through the winter.
Sounds like fun.

Well I knew it.Tobey killed all the cats before I got there.LOL We couldnt find a track yesterday.Will be back in about a week or so Tobey.My buddy Jim will be with me I think so at least I will have some company for the drive.Put on just under 700 miles total.Had a great time anyway. Dropped whitey off at Kirks in Freeport on the way home.He caught me on the radio coming down 95.Said he wanted to cat hunt this week.I figure I will probably cat hunt with you anyway.Figure you with roxie,whiskey and Lucy I will just take Boone and maybe magic.I will bring the yote dogs next time too.It should be super running up your way dale. What is your email address Tobey?? How about Daves??I have a couple pics I want to send you.

Thank you tobey,my grandkids will be coming over and they love looking at all the pictures.
Its a great excuse for me so I can be on here LOL how can I turn down the kids :D

Sounds like you are haveing a grand ole time back there. Congrats on the cats and hurry with the pictures. I am enjoying this reading though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back