Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gore was a good name for him.

Hilljackoutlaw

I can't believe I never read about this guy's insane killing excursion before. This guy was considered a lunatic even in the 1850s. Haha

"It is estimated that Gore killed more than 4,000 bison, 1,500 elk, 2,000 deer, 1,500 antelope, 500 bear and hundreds of smaller animals and birds. Walter writes that about half of those were killed in the Yellowstone River Valley during Gore' s 10-month stay on the Tongue River."

Records even the body count junkies that post on this site can’t even aspire to😂😂

And now he's got all sorts of stuff named after him! If I remember correctly, before he went back to Europe, he burned all of his possessions simply so that no body could use them.

And now he's got all sorts of stuff named after him! If I remember correctly, before he went back to Europe, he burned all of his possessions simply so that no body could use them.
I drive by the location he did this at weekly for work and laugh every single time.

They mention him in PBS's series The American Buffalo. So I started researching him. Probably a good thing he got to kill all those animals or else he probably would of resorted to a serial killer.

If memory serves me correctly he is the first story in a book roughly titled Jerks in montana history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back