goose decoys

I don't hunt over full body's all the time. Killed lots geese over shells and silos. I am far from a pro

Nemont

You looked like you held your own last year!
Sucky part is you live in such a crappy part of the state. Lol. Trade you any day for this crap hole they call zoo town. Take care. Hope to see you in the field this season. It's right around the corner.

Silos can work very well in the right situations. I have seen them outperform full bodies and certainly have their time and place. The big disadvantage is glare. This is why the Real Geese Pros would be my recommendation. You can use them on sunny days or cloudy. Silo's are great for packing in, rainy or snowy days. Fully Flocked decoys are fantastic in the rain or sun but take up room and snow accumulates on them easily. Non FFD's have the same glare problem as most silos. Last fall I sold 8 dozen GHG FFD's. They are one of the best full bodies out there but take up a lot of room for as little as I was using them. Having said that I mostly hunted in areas with other spread in the next field or sometimes in the same field. We hunted heavily pressured birds. If you have the right field, cut truck tires will work. If you have a good spot with limited hunting pressure about any good decoy will work.

hay guys thanks for the info. i do own 3 dozen reel geese just want add more. i hunt lots public land here in southern utah lot of long walking for geese

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back