PEAX Equipment

Google Considers Hunting Animal Cruelty

Crack dealers are only effective if you smoke crack. We all act powerless when Google or IG or FB use their buisness to support their vision. Why? Google, FB, etc didn't get some government involvement in their creation, and at some point they will fail(sears was once the 1000lb gorilla). .

How intellectually consistent of the delegation. I suppose if it were a baker refusing to sell a cake to a gay couple, that would be okay, right?

Funny how these folks protest when they smell political opportunity.
Seriously.......

How intellectually consistent of the delegation. I suppose if it were a baker refusing to sell a cake to a gay couple, that would be okay, right?

And the world's gonna end in 12 years. 👍

...suppose this was a hunting site? (sorry, spied the same low fruit)

Google is a private company blah blah blah. Google can do that it wants, sure I'm down with that. But Alphabet and a handful of other tech companies are reaching oligarchy status and should be broken up. It's one of the biggest agreements I have with the Warren and Sanders wing of the Democrat party. These companies are operating in an anti-competitve environment fostered by the GOP. I can't blame them for taking advantage of it, but I can ask that regulations be in place to create a more competitive, healthy environment.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back