Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Man, after seeing pics of the last three rams posted, I am going to have to revise my stats.

I thought I saw three sub- legal rams on my 2015 hunt.
Turns out, I actually passed up three small legal rams…😏😳😁. Guess I must be a trophy hunter.

Full disclosure- all three rams I saw weren’t past 5/8 curl.

Man, after seeing pics of the last three rams posted, I am going to have to revise my stats.

I thought I saw three sub- legal rams on my 2015 hunt.
Turns out, I actually passed up three small legal rams…😏😳😁. Guess I must be a trophy hunter.

Full disclosure- all three rams I saw weren’t past 5/8 curl.
Atta Boy Gerald Atta Boy.......

Revised FWP regulations regarding Sheep, Retroactive to 2021 Season:
"Legal Ram: If any part of the horn is past the ears, it will be considered legal"

I think I have a weird domestic sheep head with longer horns than the last two

I mean there has to be some pretty serious ramifications if it really isn't a legal ram but was allowed by FWP? Can someone call out FWP, or go take a pic of the ram in question at the taxidermist?

Montana FWP has done some pretty shady things when it comes to sheep. I want to say they shot at least one B&C ram trying to entrap a guy for illegal outfitting.

Here's Craig's facebook reply on the issue.

Craig Boddington

October 17 at 12:14 PM ·
Donna’s ram checked and plugged! We studied it carefully with good optics and didn’t make the decision until we were very sure it was a “legal ram” by Montana criteria. Would never say it’s a big ram…it is not, but there was not and is not any question about its legality. In the unlimited zones, any legal ram is an awesome animal, truly beating the odds! One careful shot with her old MGA .270!
246035454_406164114295384_985026386215125456_n.jpg

Craig Boddington

10 hrs ·
Donna’s sheep. Mountain to grill.
245278210_407581957486933_7519471097690504967_n.jpg

Craig Boddington
October 17 at 12:14 PM ·
Donna’s ram checked and plugged! We studied it carefully with good optics and didn’t make the decision until we were very sure it was a “legal ram” by Montana criteria. Would never say it’s a big ram…it is not, but there was not and is not any question about its legality. In the unlimited zones, any legal ram is an awesome animal, truly beating the odds!
09800E31-AB38-46F9-BE83-2245CA745EE0.jpeg

There will never be a side photo made public of the ram's horn. It would have been shown before now, if it showed it to be legal, even barely.

I don't know if the ram is legal by 1/8" or illegal by 3/4". I'd guess it is in that range somewhere.

It is not a trophy I'd be proud to have taken.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back