Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Montana FWP has done some pretty shady things when it comes to sheep. I want to say they shot at least one B&C ram trying to entrap a guy for illegal outfitting.
I am seriously interested in the background on that. Can you provide any links or more details please? (Private Conversation is fine with me if you'd prefer not to post such information publicly.)

I am seriously interested in the background on that. Can you provide any links or more details please? (Private Conversation is fine with me if you'd prefer not to post such information publicly.)

I think it was the Lewton sting

Thanks. I appreciate it. Another member sent me a link to a relevant thread--I'm just getting to the page that mentions same "betrayal" link you sent. Looks like I've got quite a bit of reading to do.

Thanks Cheesehead.
I just read:

"Big Horn Betrayal" By Allen M. Jones, NewWest.Net Guest Writer, 8-31-2009

What a shame! And, not referring to what Lewton did, a crime to my mind.

Lewton is irrelevant to the topic of unlimited hunting he's a d-bag anyways, next. So can we move on from that and get back to..... How to make your dink UL ram legal. A short story by the famed wildlife author Craig Boddington.

I have seen that before that's a sweet picture. There's a new restaurant in town that has about a 20x60 ft wall of a giant topo map of the AB wilderness. It's a dream to have something like that on a wall in my man cave one day.

Maybe one day when I got the chips laying around like boddington has to pay off the FWP warden to plug his ram I'll do something like that instead.

I saw this photo on Twitter yesterday and thought some of you might enjoy it. I can’t speak to the labeling because I don’t know the country. I believe it was taken recently.

View attachment 198299
could someone please circle the spots where sheep are usually found. TIA Please don't be a smart ass, and circle the entire picture. I need exact locations.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back