GoHunt on an ipad

Ebstein

Does anyone strictly use an iPad or iPhone for their internet needs? I don’t have a computer or laptop and I’m wondering how goHunt works for you. I messaged them on Facebook and they said the INSIDER tools work better using a browser but I’d still have all the functionality. Im just wondering how it works for you if you don’t have a pc or laptop.

It sucks on an ipad, the format is terrible. You will have to rotate it depending what page your on.

Hey everyone,

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to reach out on this subject! Our website is now optimized for iPads and will work without issue. We do still recommend using the mapping app with either a mobile device or desktop computer, but they are operational on pads. Thank you and please let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Hey Dave, thanks for the info on iPad optimization for the website. I checked it out and it does work well. Things seem bigger than needed at times like the layers flyout but it works. You need to tell the devs to quit putting the banner at the top to download the app when using iPad as it is obviously not made to use on an iPad.

Back