MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

GoHunt $50 Credit

roravetz

I renewed my GoHunt membership using Randy's promo code and have the $50 credit burning a hole in my ewallet. I have all the necessary gear a hunter would need. What would you recommended getting that you normally wouldn't splurge on? The Argali High Country Pack Ultralight Game Bag Set caught my eye. I haven't reused game bags yet and thought the lighter weight ones might be nice, especially if they end up being $20 after using the credit. Any hidden gems on there you have found?

FYI those Argali bags are relatively small...bone out elk or bone in deer. If possible I prefer elk meat on the bone for 2 reasons...1) it seems to ride a little better on my back 2) bones to for broth or shanks for whatever applications. If that doesn't matter to you then definitely get them otherwise maybe consider the other bags they offer.

FYI those Argali bags are relatively small...bone out elk or bone in deer. If possible I prefer elk meat on the bone for 2 reasons...1) it seems to ride a little better on my back 2) bones to for broth or shanks for whatever applications. If that doesn't matter to you then definitely get them otherwise maybe consider the other bags they offer.
That's a good point. I was leaning towards using these for Barbary Sheep or Deer when I saw the size of them but still haven't pulled the trigger on them. I'm glad you mentioned that though because going back in their store I did see some other "ultra lite" bags worth taking a look at.

Last edited:
I also have the bino bandits. I would say they are well worth it for a windy day

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back