Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Go read this it will make your blood boil.

You didn't have to post that. Hell there people on this board, so called Americans that post every day how evil the USA is. How immoral Bush/Cheney are. I don't have to go to a board made up of illegal immigrants, and mutant basketball fans to see that. But all these complaining illegals risk their lives to come here. Every country in the world takes our evil dollars and our evil technology. Now I got a headache again.

Well said fellas....
and I know those that feel the U.S. is evil that lurk on this board read these types of posts and just cringe and hide behind their wives aprons when the truth is told. Spineless Gutbags any way!!!

Elkchsr, you must be right, this post been here over 24 hours and none of the windbags have responded to it.

I have say that i sure don`t see a "mass' evacuation from the good old U.S.A. , instead of leaving everyone wants to come here, however i think it`s ok to be crititcal of our gov`t and our policy`s [if we disagree] thats what really makes us such a great country! maybee that guy from puerto rico should try living in Cuba for a while.
hump.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back