Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Go hunt issues?

I have had a lot of issues with their filtering 2.0 on my phone. It freezes up and doesnt display properly all the time. Drives me crazy...

It logse off a lot, and tells me my email doesn't match an account, and then will let me log in later. The maps never work for me.

Anybody having trouble getting on gohunt phone app today ?
Ghilleman, are you on Android or IOS?

We have a bug in the newest Android release that was causing the app to crash on launch for some users, this may be affecting you. The fix for this is in place and going out tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thank you!

It logse off a lot, and tells me my email doesn't match an account, and then will let me log in later. The maps never work for me.
CowboyLeroy,
In our last build for iOS there was an issue of users getting logged out, particularly when offline or in spotty service. This has been fixed in our most recent build that was released last week and that problem should be fixed for you now. Please let me know if you are still running into anything, thank you!

CowboyLeroy,
In our last build for iOS there was an issue of users getting logged out, particularly when offline or in spotty service. This has been fixed in our most recent build that was released last week and that problem should be fixed for you now. Please let me know if you are still running into anything, thank you!
I'm an android man, but I got up with one of your guys a few weeks ago and haven't had a problem. I'll give the maps another shot and I'll holler at you if it doesnt work. And thank you for reaching out. You guys have great customer service

Back