MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

go.HUNT.com INSIDER - Welcome to Hunt Talk

Yes, I did get the 50 sportsman warehouse card by using hunt talk in promo.I had to contact them about it but they were quick to get it to me.They also had the option of 50 kuiu rebate card.

Any word on this promo? Its that time of year. I'd prefer to help out HT, but we're running out of research time.

Using Hunttalk as the promo code will get you a $50 Sportsmans Warehouse card. We are working on the banners to get them rolling here on the site.

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I am new to hunting out west and have just started researching how this whole system works. Its the reason I joined hunttalk. Trying to figure out the bonus/preference points system, units, odds, public access, etc of one state can be daunting. When you add a half dozen other states to that list it's enough to make a guy want to give up, or just focus on one state. After 10 minutes on gohunt I went ahead and signed up. After looking the sight over it was worth the money. The insider article on application strategy for Wyoming elk taught me more in the short time it took me to read it then the Wyoming fish&game Web site ever could have. I can't wait to read the application strategy articles for the other states, and species I've been looking at.

Signed up last week. Got the $50 gift card and a hat.

Looking forward to the upcoming articles they talked about.

Now I just need to figure out what to spend this gift card on. Might grab a new day pack.

It doesn't work when you buy on the site.After you buy the service, contact them and they will send you a $50 card right away.Thats how it worked for me

It doesn't work when you buy on the site.After you buy the service, contact them and they will send you a $50 card right away.Thats how it worked for me

They told me it was working. I will contact them again. Sorry about that.

They were very quick at replying to me and sending the card so its not a big deal.Go and sign up and they will get you your card;no worries.I've got quite a bit of personal help from those guys thru email on some questions.Its a good service for me

I know one of the guys who writes the code for them, he's a good dude and they've invested a ton of time and money into this. They always run a pretty good promotion at the hunt expo, not necessarily a rebate there but some really good giveaways for signing up at the show. As much as I hate SFW getting any money from me it's nice to see the companies I support at the show.

They just replied to me and they assure me the promo code "hunttalk" is working.

Many of you know I have been using the Gerber Vital scalpel blade knife. The new promo will give you a new Gerber Vital when you sign up, rather than a $50 Sportsman Warehouse Card. I just got back from SHOT Show early this morning, so it will be next week when we can get all the details of that promo up and running on Hunt Talk.

It worked for me earlier this week. Didn't say anything about the Gerber, but did have the SW Card and a cap.

Returns $0.0, no mention of any product, defaults to HuntTalk as the promo even when cart is deleted and re applied with any spelling variations. Yesterday's email unanswered.

You WONT have a problem after you PAY getting your card or knife,whichever it is now.The promo didn't work for me either so I bought it and then emailed them about it.I had my card that week,but they forgot my hat.Once your a member, I think they'll return your email quicker.I tried emailing about it before buying and got no response.Randy assured me it was still being offered so I just went ahead an bought the service.You will be fine by just buying without the promo code

They have been saying for awhile now they are planning on getting bonus/preference point information added to their service. I am currently a member and I would say if that does not get implemented, the cost/value ratio is just not there. The generic, canned information about units is nothing you can't get anywhere else for less. The point filtering feature is the most important part, for me anyway, and they have been saying that is coming for a couple months now. If it does not happen, I will not be renewing.

I emailed them about points on a couple specific units and they sent me what I needed and showed me their format for that.I'd say you will be pleased when they finally get it up and running.I wish it was already up but if you contact them they are very helpful.Try that.I had a few units from different states I needed some point imfo on and they took care of my needs
I've also got some help from members on certain units;particularly the one my son should draw this year

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back