Caribou Gear Tarp

Go BISON

I like the Griz and Hauck. That said, today's game shows once again, the Big Sky Conference is not even close to beating the Bison.

Consider how young many of the Bison stars are. And it's not like they won't succeed in their recruiting.

Last edited:
I like the Griz and Hauck. That said, today's game shows once again, the Big Sky Conference is not even close to beating the Bison. Consider how young many of the Bison stars are.
Keep watching. The Big Sky had four teams in the post season. That's not by accident. Tonite, I'm a Weber fan. mtmuley

Keep watching. The Big Sky had four teams in the post season. That's not by accident. Tonite, I'm a Weber fan. mtmuley

Yeah, I mean the Bobcats did get within 4 touchdowns of making it a tight game.

The point? mtmuley

The point is it wasn't a contest. When the Griz played the Bobcats, they got beat like the Bobcats got beat today. I'll let you figure out how much ground they need to make up to beat a team like the Bison.

As mentioned earlier, I like and root for the Griz. They really are not in the same league as the Bison. The last number of years make that pretty evident.

The big sky is not a great league ..... right now atleast . Und beat the cats for god sake and Und is not good

The big sky is not a great league ..... right now atleast . Und beat the cats for god sake and Und is not good
It’s pretty much NDSU, JMU, the #2-4 team in the MVFC in a given year. Everybody else is way back. Some of those Atlantic coast and southern FCS conferences are god awful.

It’s pretty much NDSU, JMU, the #2-4 team in the MVFC in a given year. Everybody else is way back. Some of those Atlantic coast and southern FCS conferences are god awful.
Yup . Exactly . To me these are the top 5 teams and not necessarily in this order :
NDSU
JMU
Illinois State
Northern Iowa
Weber State

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52