Go BISON

8andcounting

Down go the kitties tomorrow! Any predictions? Honestly I hope it’s a good game and think it will be . Bison 37 Cats 21

I’m hoping the bobcats can pull it off... 24-17 Bobcats
It could happen not predicting it but bison have been sluggish on O lately . Having said that , bobcats will struggle to score . Bison D is for real

Lets go BOBCATS! Hope our guys keep their confidence rolling. Looking like it should be a real close game.

Bison have not been playing the best football this post season. Wouldn’t surprise me to see a MSU win tomorrow.

its game day ! Too much jabril cox and the bison line pushes cats around bison by 14

Low scoring game. Both offenses will struggle to move the ball. NDSU doesn’t look as dominate as previous years. 14-10 Cats!

I'm no Bobcat fan, also graduated from NDSU a long time ago. So my slightly biased prediction is NDSU 21 MSU 3.

For today, I am GoBisonGuy! I don't worry about the Bison team, but do worry about their coach. He was a deer in the headlights in the second half of last week's playoff game. If Coach Entz doesn't "crap the bed" - Bison 27 'cats 13; if he does, 'cats 27 bison 24.

Last edited:
As a Bobcat alum of the fabulous sixties when the Cats beat the Griz all four of my college years, watching Jan Stenerud kick a 59 yard FG, I'm excited for the 'Cats to claw their way to a win on the backs of the Buff's.
IF the Cats can avoid the penalty plague, get a turnover, and play as they have lately ... then Buff 14 CATS 24.

Low scoring game. Both offenses will struggle to move the ball. NDSU doesn’t look as dominate as previous years. 14-10 Cats!
Bison are loaded , young but loaded . Talent will win out . Cats aren’t holding them to 10 .

Bison are loaded , young but loaded . Talent will win out . Cats aren’t holding them to 10 .

Can you remind the Hunttalk crowd how many points that young and talented offense scored last week? In all honesty I am pulling for the cats, but expect NDSU to win. I believe JMU is going to roll to the title though.

Can you remind the Hunttalk crowd how many points that young and talented offense scored last week? In all honesty I am pulling for the cats, but expect NDSU to win. I believe JMU is going to roll to the title though.
9 against a top 3 defense and ndsu held back . Expect them to use the tight ends today . 37-13 Bison

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back