Go ahead and try and buy a Honda Pioneer 1000-5

I bought used as well back in March before everything got so crazy. 2017 1000-5 LE with lots of upgrades - roof, windshield, stereo, winch, lots of extra lighting all around, dual batteries, 30” 8 ply tires, and a few other things I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Less than 1,000 miles on it and out the door at $14k. Glad I bought then! Couldn’t touch that deal right now.

Last edited:
I bought used as well back in March before everything got so crazy. 2017 1000-5 LE with lots of upgrades - roof, windshield, stereo, winch, lots of extra lighting all around, dual batteries, 30” 8 ply tires, and a few other things I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Less than 1,000 miles on it and out the door at $14k. Glad I bought then! Couldn’t touch that deal right now.
you stole it

Tell me more about the armrest addition . . .
Previous owner did that. Basically a steel bar and a piece of plastic. Bar is bolted on and plastic is riveted. Pool noodle / pipe insulation zip tied on top of metal bar. I intended to take it off when I bought it because it looked stupid, but then actually came to like it. But it still looks stupid.

Roof is also custom fabricated from a piece of rigid heavy plastic. Not sure why he did that vs buying a roof, but it serves its purpose just as well. It’s a lot more substantial than the Honda roof accessory.

I am thinking of picking up one of these for use around the house...hopefully I can find one in stock

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back