Glasses Peircing: Finally, corrective lenses bolted into your face!

Elkhunter

I have never considered getting a peircing, especially in the bridge of my nose, but this is possibly the coolest thing i've ever seen

I’ve only had them for about a week now, but I’ve been sleeping and showering in them. I hadn’t taken them off in four days when one of the brackets cut me while I was asleep; I’d forgotten to sand the edges and they were still razor sharp. They’re back on now and seem reliable enough to take on a two week trip over the holidays; I doubt I’ll need to take them off during that time. Taking them on and off is a bit of a hassle, as it involves taking a tiny screwdriver and unscrewing them while they’re on my face — about a 5 to 10 minute process — which I suppose is about what you’d spend with contacts.

Some people are really nuts. Does anybody have/seen peircings crazier than this?

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html

20041214-6.jpg

I've seen some good piercings lately but they were posted in my section. ;)

That glasses thing is just eaaaghhhh. No thanks!

I have mye ars and tongue pierced but the bridge of my nose????? Well think of it this way....if you get that done you don't have to worry about your glasses slipping off your nose...LOL LOL LOL
Quick Draw

Quick Draw said:
I have mye ars and tongue pierced but the bridge of my nose????? Well think of it this way....if you get that done you don't have to worry about your glasses slipping off your nose...LOL LOL LOL
Quick Draw

You have your Ars pierced???? That's gotta hurt! :D

I figure if the man upstairs wanted glasses hooked to my face permanently, he would have pre-installed the threaded holes in my nose...
Last time I checked, I didn't have any of those installed anywhere on MY body...
I'm not digging anyone who does have piercings, just don't get off on them myself!
I love a piercing on the right person, and in the right location...

Wouldn't that be fun to be running thru the brush for any reason and get them caught.
I wonder if they would come all the way off, or if they would just hang there. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back