Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

gittin' fired up for spring!!

if this picture doesn't fire you up for spring...nothing will...
View

CTH, more canadian birds ???? man they are huge ,looks like you guys have some pretty liberal daily limits !! we have a two bird limit per season!! and yes that picture is going to ruin me for the rest of the day!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

dko,
man I wish they were Canadian birds!!
no my friend these are Kentucky birds....these are friends of mine one is the owner of devastator game calls...no...unfortunately I'm not in the picture...but man that photo always gets me fired up!!

Fired up hell!!! I'm jump'n up and down!!!
biggrin.gif
That is one great picture. Did they kill all those birds in one day? We can only kill one bird a day here and two for the whole season.

m.b.
if I believe I'm remembering correctly these birds are from about a week apart....(I guess they had some in a freezer) and there from hunts in Kentucky....Ohio and Virginia...it was for a video that they made

Talk about firing you up......Good Night in the Mornin that picture rocks......I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Can't wait to hear that first gobble.

------------------
Safe and Happy Hunting !

WildgameWeb.com

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back