Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Girls I need your help

Mojave said:
Incidently, have y'all noticed that Mini hasn't been back to glean knowledge from all of this spectacular advice?

I tried to atleast give him some real advice since he wasnt getting much.

I am curious tho as to the update Mini? We might be able to give more REAL advice if we get more info like what got ya in the dog house in the first place, exchanges in the past, age group, ect. I know where your coming from man and it sucks, love can be a real |oo experience.

Well they are right Mini Moosie.... Give it time and if you want to get her anything maybe put together a Memory book for her or something with pictures and such. You can not buy her love back but if you are going to do anything you should make something for her that comes from the heart....

Then leave her alone as hard as it is...Your prob to young to have a serious relatioship anyways

You know she pissed me off so instead of getting anything nice from me she just got a song written about her its called choke on this

Half smoked Cigarettes and you’re the trash
That infests my sheets
Can’t make a wife out of a whore
Don’t want your skin on me

And You’re
You’re addicted to the drug of lust
And Detox in the cold sweat of shame
And I love your pain
I give you these roses now but I left in the thorns
I’d rather hurt someone than hurt myself
I’ll dispose of you like a lighter out of fuel
I’ll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf

So this loves been worn down
Like songs on a tape
This sex has lost all of its fun
Like gum loses taste

And You’re
You’re addicted to the drug of lust
And Detox in the cold sweat of shame
And I love your pain
I’ll lose you somewhere on a shelf

I’m here lying in your bed babe
Remember what you said to me
“You can be my James Dean
I’ll be your sweet queen”

I said that you were my first
But you weren’t even close now
Like a frame in a movie
You’re just one of many
Can you grant me one last wish
Play Russian Roulette as we kiss
I’ll be your cheap novelty
Blow your brains out on me

I’ll lose you somewhere on a shelf

F*cking brilliant!
musik15.gif

Dude I had no idea you had that kind of talent. Bro, it is a sin I have never seen you on stage yet. I have GOT to remedy that.

All righty then!! Good job on that song. Now take that money you were gonna buy that gift with and buy yerself a new bow or gun for Christmas. I do know the real secret to winning over the wemmens though. Buy them a diamond over one carat and they will start humpin' yer leg like old Blue hump . You have a handle on it now so throw the song in the trash and have a great holiday. :)

Damn Minnie...put down some ass-kicking Rock to those lyrics and i think you might have a hit on your hands ....good stuff.

im having a litle trouble finding the beat....... :rolleyes: :)

JB said:
im having a litle trouble finding the beat....... :rolleyes: :)

To clear it up, Mini does punk. Beat's a little different than what you find in your average Honky Tonk sound.

thanks, im all up in it now...............ya see, i was trying to put a bluegrass beat on it :eek:........im good now. thanks again :D

Back