Girls I need your help

Mini Moose

Turns out i am trying to get a gift for as many would say useless, but my ex girlfriend for christmas, i am trying to get her something that she will like and possibly remind her that she wants me back, but i have no ideas because she wont tell me what she wants, I need some suggestions on things if you could please help it would be awesome

i have no idea what she wants for christmas but maybe you should ask her for your testicles back.

Y'all are wrong! Why not be good elder statesmen of the tribe and share the gift of your experience and knowledge this season? Oh wait, what was I thinking? :rolleyes:

They do have one thing fairly right, trying to go back to a relationship that has already failed has very little chance of being worth a darn. The odds are definitely against you my friend. But if this is something you are determined to do, my suggestion would be the gift of time.

Yes I know that sounds incredibly dorky, but girls love it when you guys get a little dorky for us. This is the way you present it. Figure out something she really, really likes to do. Even if you think it is lame and girly. For instance if it is ballet dancing, get her two tickets to the ballet and go with her. If you can't come up with something like that. Then give her a fancy looking homemade gift certificate saying something like good for one afternoon of walking in the park. Then put a date on it. Pack a picnic lunch (if you can't cook anything beyond sandwiches go to the deli). If she's vegan or allergic to peanuts or something, for goodness sake consider that. Bring a nice blanket to lay it out on, add a couple of fancy touches like a vase of flowers in the middle or lit candles if it is an evening dinner in the park sort of thing (don't catch the park on fire though). Think ahead and maybe bring some nice cushions to sit on. Extra little touches are key here, but they don't have to be extravagant. Maybe follow that up with a walk through the zoo. (As I know whrere you live Mini obviously I am thinking of that park by the Poky zoo.)

Just do something entirely for her and make it look like you put some time, effort and thought into it.

P.S. The rest of you guys might consider something like this for your wives and girlfriends too. ESPECIALLY if you have been married for a while and haven't even considered doing something like this for your wife in forever.

Mo

if I started acting dorkey around April she would shoot me(at least I woudl hope she would)

that being said 22,23 or 24 years tomorrow who would have thunken that ;)

Delw

You might be surprised Del. 22,23, or 24? Hell I might shoot you. :rolleyes: Congrats anyway, although I send sympathies to April. ;)

Mini Moose just let it go man, trust me. You still have all your stuff, if you get back together you may only get to keep half. Hell my last one only let me keep the kids. Well worth the trade but..........

Mini,

Bro, your number one mistake could be being too desperate. Women hate a man that is desperate. One thing to try is reversing the roles. The desire to want something can work in your favor here. Still stay on speaking terms with her but act as if even if she wanted you back, she cant have you. This will become a challenge for her and if she is headstrong, she will try until she acheives. Thus the roles reversed. Dont be affraid to talk to other women during this time. That will do one of 2 things, drive her crazy OR you get lucky and find ya a girl that wants to be with ya and you dont have to play games.

As for a gift. What Mo was getting at is to women its the heart that matters. I have met a few women that $$$ is all they care about and if she is one of these, she is doing you a favor by being gone. Remember its not what you spend that counts. A object will not replace feelings. I would go with what Mo said, something that lets you be creative. If you went with the time suggestion, even a simple card that says," My gift to you is the space and time that you desire." You can go on from there but keep it simple and dont sound DESPERATE!

I dont know how old ya are but remember this, my grandpa told me this when I reached high school, "Dont spend your young years chasing one woman. Why do that when you can love them all?"

Now I just hope Moosie dont boot me off of here LMAO.

You know what I did today for our aniversity? it was special for april( and I needed it done anyhow)
I shaved(my face you sickos) and I got a hair cut back to short again.
And then went to work
;)
Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back