Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Gift from the post office

noharleyyet

:) Recieved my !st Rifle Either Sex Elk Tag from the Colorado DOW yesterday. Just 3 months & 3 weeks to go.

Congratulations !
It's been a good year for tags at my house. Already pulled a Montana tag, and sent it back when I found out about New Mexico. Today I got a California D-7 tag for antlered rats ( blacktail ) they may be small, but their fun to hunt.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! KEN!!!! :D:D:D

Way to go... Now you only have three months and three weeks to get whipped into shape.... Better get on it... Those mountains are brutel to the un-initiated... :eek: :D

You're right Russ....guess I better cut back on the cheeseburgers and almond joys. you wouldn't happen to have any extra adrenalin you could send me would you? :D :D
Just kidding, This is my third year to do the diy walking deal. Made enough mistakes the first year to get a pretty good education. Good boots, a pole cat walking stick, and year round cardio has paid off. hump

That is the best and really the only way to make it happen...

I get e-mails from individuals on occassion from around the U.S. asking if I have a show they could watch, or magic power bar or drink that could make it all happen...

Silly fellers any way... :D

A-con said:
Congratulations !
It's been a good year for tags at my house. Already pulled a Montana tag, and sent it back when I found out about New Mexico. Today I got a California D-7 tag for antlered rats ( blacktail ) they may be small, but their fun to hunt.

CAngratulations!!! noharleyyet & A-Con
GOOD LUCK on your hunt!!!!!!!!! A-Con thank for send that Montana tag back I am on the alternate list My #94th tag. So that will help me out. I am hoping for a bow hunt out of that Tag as well as rifle.
Bowedark

Back