Caribou Gear Tarp

Giant AZ Bull.

AZ402

Here is a pic and a few links to some more photo's of a giant one of our clients, Randy Cramer Sr. shot this past saturday. It was an early rifle hunt on public land (not an auction tag).

Randy is a long time friend and truely appreciates and admires this great bull that he shot.

John McClendon guided the hunt and was assisted by Randy Bryant. Congrats to all involved. 433 gross as is and estimated over 450 if not broken.

Randy_Cramer_1.png

To see more pics.

www.mcclendon-elk-hunts.com
www.nsvpro.com

Awesome bull Stan, thanks for sharing. Congrats to all involved.

elk

That is an awsome bull. Thanks for sharing the pic. Congrats to John and Randy.

Wow, that sucker has more inchest worth of points on the top half than most bulls will ever grow.

Congrats to the hunter and the guide!

Another thanks for another bull post Stan.

...but who hung that sign in the tree?:D

Dam govenors tag holders and their high paid assassins:BLEEP::mad:|oo

Just kidding. What a beast. Maybe someday.

Weak front end. I'd pass.

Just kidding. I don't believe I've ever even dreamed of seeing a bull that large.

Congrats to the hunter and guide service.

402, I just want you to know I have remeasured my "Down On The Blue" Bull ......using our secret "inches of broken off tine", "length the G3's Should Have Been To Match The Rack" and "Equalizing Lack Of Symetry Length On The Right Side To Match The Left Side", my Bull now scores 402 1/2 !!
Y'all ever gonna let me draw anydamnthing again??? Or just hold all my application monies in an interest bearing account??

402, I just want you to know I have remeasured my "Down On The Blue" Bull ......using our secret "inches of broken off tine", "length the G3's Should Have Been To Match The Rack" and "Equalizing Lack Of Symetry Length On The Right Side To Match The Left Side", my Bull now scores 402 1/2 !!
Y'all ever gonna let me draw anydamnthing again??? Or just hold all my application monies in an interest bearing account??

What's your point total? The Blues are nice but not where I'd be looking for a 400.........

402, mine green grossed 367 and the young AZ red neck I was hunting with's grossed green 357. Running together in a hell hole after breeding season. Had to discard both shoulders of mine because of deep puncture wounds and stink! His might actually out score mine in B&C because of almost perfect symetry and good G3's ! We still keep in contact even tho it's been over three years. He is a good hunter and enthusiatic and even got this old fart fired up!
I hunt with Van Hale outta Eager....been hunting on and off with him for over ten years. If you have a better unit to recommend, e mail it to me ..I can change Outfitter loyalities real quick for a 400 Bull!!
[email protected]

I hunt with Van Hale outta Eager....been hunting on and off with him for over ten years.

A relationship with an outfitter/guide can be a good thing. I'd never try and pry a person away from someone he enjoys hunting with.

I don't know Van Hale at all. I haven't heard anything bad about him so that's a good thing.

You took a bull that's bigger than most will ever take. A 400 more often than not, requires more luck than skill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back