Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Get ‘em before there gone boys!

There a blow up sex doll included in that package or something? I can get enough game bags from Costco for 2 elk and 2 deer for that kinda coin.

FFBC6D21-1203-4DCB-99C1-D41EA15058B1.jpeg

Who are these people that buy these guys shit/watch there videos? Are they actually walking amongst us? Nevermind I just thought of at least one.

Last edited:
"dear diary... found the perfect gift for @Dsnow9 for Christmas; he's going to love it!"
Don’t support those a$$ hats! Really if they would drop chesser I would at least take them as a gift. Other than that it would make for some decent tp I guess

People who buy this stuff are just funding these guys to go on high dollar hunts all over....I dont get it.

This is the deal...Colorado company and they are great people. If you find them at a show good deals. I'm going on 6 years and over 10 animals on mine. Work great and clean up easy.

This is the deal...Colorado company and they are great people. If you find them at a show good deals. I'm going on 6 years and over 10 animals on mine. Work great and clean up easy.

Agree. Ted, Sharon, and Ted are some of the best people I know in this industry. One of the first synthetic game bags came from them.

I love my argali game bags but don’t think I could be seen on the mountain with those if I got them as a gift
I generally like the owner of Argali but I’m disappointed to see this partnership. I guess anything to help push product

I've had my Caribou gear game bags since 2016. They look extremely well used after packing lots of animals over those years but they still work and function great. Even have had to sew loops and draw strings back together just from the excessive use and even the dog getting a hold of one of the draw strings. 7 years of use on 8 bags is well worth the cost!

Thanks for posting, I'd forgotten I finally tossed my Caribou Gear set after about a decade and need a new set. Going with the Magnum Elk set now.

Last edited:
Market game bags like this showing they can last 7 seasons plus and I'll buy! Well not me exactly as I bet these are good for many more years yet but I'm a customer for life!

20230816_180104.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back