GeorgeP

GatoMan

George, just curious why you want to contact Strawberry Mnt Kennel for? Dog shipping? I know Travis and have dealt with him before, I'm not sure of his # since they moved back but probably could find out easy enough.

Thats exactly why gato. He brought out a couple bear dogs for me and a friend before.He lives right near the guy that I have dealt with for years.I have gotten 4 bear dogs from this guy in the last few years and they have all been keepers.Tobey has 2 of them now,Rock and Whiskey, and I have Boone and Star.
I couldnt remember the guys name who brought them out,it was Travis !!.If you can get me his number I would appreciate it.I talked to him quite a bit before and he seemed like a real nice guy.Saved us a couple hundred a dog from flying them.

hey george p,
hows things going down your way? hear anything from old kirt ? i have nt heard a word about him at all. we been still running yotes a couple of days a week here.

take care
bearbait

Nothing going on here.Still have over a month till we can train bear dogs.Actually have coon hunted a couple nights lately.Have one coon dog here and hes the only dog thats been getting any running.
Havent heard from Kirk lately.He was supposed to be buying a couple bear dogs from a guy I know but dont know what happened with the deal,something fell through I guess.I am going to take the finished one he was buying if I can work out a deal with my buddy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back