Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gem State Predator Hunters Assoc.

Doug

I have done some cut and paste to bring this topic back around. I think theres a little confusion about the GSPHA. It's my understanding that this club is open to anyone who has the desire to join.
Doug

Howdy all,

There's a new game in town for all us predator hunters. GSPHA is brand new less than two weeks old. memberships are: $20.00 single. $30.00 family. The first 100 members will be charter members and their membership dues will never go up. After the first 100 the memberships will be $25.00 and $35.00 annualy. GSPHA will put on 4 club hunts this year and the Grand hunt will be held in Jan 04, when we will crown the state champ in, singles, teams, ladies and JR's. We will be holding workshops/BBQ's and will have guest speekers from time to time. One of our hunts will be a youth hunt.
Memberships are going fast so call 208 841-5554 or e-mail me at [email protected] for more info.

Smote the yote
Slydog

GSPHA is 63 members strong and growing, this is the off season and folks are doing other things. We are finishing up the handbook and event calander, they should be ready to mail out mid July. We will only have 3 hunts this year due to previous obligations and the Youth hunter program but dates will be posted here first.

Membership cards are being made and will be sent out July 1st. I still need member numbers 6,18,19,38 and 47 to e-mail me your info again. Your info is the only info that I haven't replaced since the computer meltdown and I need it to get your cards to you and for the news bullet'in, our news letter.

contact me for questions or info about the GSPHA

slydog

I should have stayed here to begin with. OOOOOO how we learn. I like it here also, the people are 1st class. Well most of them...LOL

slydog

Am I going to have to attend the meetings?

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

later pup

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-16-2003 17:43: Message edited by: Pup ]</font>

You ?? Hell,I'll have to rent a lear jet or steal a magic carpet
biggrin.gif

hahahahaha! That was good pup,touche' buddy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the belly laugh!

Well since you too can car pool, you will have no reason that you can't attend on a regular basis.... LOL

slydog
biggrin.gif

I got the car pool thing figured out. I stop for Doug(eat and hunt). Doug and I get SE(eat and huny). Stop in Mississippi visit my folks. (stop in to eat and hunt) Go to Texas for Pup. (stop in eat and hunt) head over to Dic's For the official meetin (to eat and hunt)

I see a theme I am familiar with here...

eat,sleep,hunt....eat,sleep,hunt....

Back