Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Geese out back

Smalls.... Still thinking about the hunt ? We could hit your Place then Powders and make a Long trip out of it ;)

Moosie, I am still interested in hosting you guys. I am busy at work today and will be traveling through the weekend. I will try and figure something out before Tuesday.

Alright...it's tuesday, and I am delivering as expected.

My suggestion if you're interested in coming is to shoot for either the weekend of October 8-10 or Oct. 23-25. I have accomodations to host at least 6 guys, and probably as many as 10.

Of course timing the migration is more luck than planning, but regardless there will be birds in the area at this time.

Almost all of the hunting in this area is done in fields (I see Nemont is set up for field hunting already). Scout in the evening, hunt in the morning, fish for awhile in the afternoon (or take a snoozer if you can't handle it) and back to scouting in the eve.

Let me know what you guys think and who is interested.

I may be interested in the 10/8-10, but have to wait and see how the big game hunting is going. Since we aren't counting waterfowl in the Fantasy hunt, I may have to stick some does to stay in the game. Hopefully it works out, I would love to see some ND birds. BTW, any hotties (single) in the Flatlands of ND?
hump.gif

Base camp will be on the east side of Devils Lake, so approximately 180 miles from Williston.

mtmiller, "hotties" is such a subjective term... the area we'll be in has more geese than hotties, but you never know who's goine to show up in a small town bar
hump.gif

hump.gif
In Great Falls MT we have so many Geese in town there are a traffic hazard in the spring, and our Mercy flight helicopter has to be VERY careful in the air! You can all ways tell when fall is getting close, they start to group up and fly (all of them) over MY HOUSE!!!!
drool.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back