Geaux Tigers!!!

wyomingtim

21-14 at the half

Talk about a roller coaster. If the refs didn't suck so bad at the replay that would have been an INT on the 1.

Hope the Tigers can pour it on in the 2nd half. Remember one thing - THE QB CAN'T THROW FROM HIS BUTT!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

GREEEaat, One of my workers is a Huge Notra Dame fan....... So much for having him be productive tomorrow.... ;)

What a Great Game! Not that it was like the other night with BSU and OK. You can Kiss Russell's Butt Goodbye! Now What about Sabin? If you are Honest with yourself, you have to say "Hello, What time is the Plane coming to get me?" My boy is a Huge LSU fan, we had a blast watching it. John

I can't stand N.D. either..They 're on T.V. every week-end:mad: I'm glad that L.S.U. was able to keep N.D. bowl streek alivehump 9 losses in a row:D

Hunterman(Tony)

People in Baton Rouge used to think Saban could walk on water. Now there is a special place reserved for him. I want to be at the LSU/bama game at Tiger Stadium in 2008 - they are gonna have to put up protective shelters over the visitor sideline to protect him from all of the stuff being thrown at him. SEC fans have loooooooong memories.

For example, in the LSU/Ole Miss rivalry...

"Possibly the most controversial game in the rivalry took place Nov. 4, 1972. LSU quarterback Bert Jones was able to deploy four plays in the final 10 seconds of the game. As time expired, Jones hit Brad Davis in the south end zone to tie the game at 16. The extra point gave LSU the 17-16 win.

Just days following that historic game, a sign was erected near the Louisiana-Mississippi border by Rebels' fans. The inscription on the sign read, "Entering Louisiana -- Please set your clocks back four seconds." According to Ole Miss fans, the LSU timekeeper gave the Tigers a bit too much home-field advantage."

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back