Yeti GOBOX Collection

Gear Rental in Fairbanks?

mplane72

Any recommendations for gear rental in the Fairbanks area? Primarily looking for a raft or packrafts.

As I began looking at what google could show me for rafts thoughts of other gear to consider renting vs. buying and flying or shipping up occurred. For instance it may be nice to have a tent other then what any of my party currently has and doesn't really want to buy. If it was actually possible to rent a hot tent that would get my attention.

As always any input appreciated.

Any recommendations for gear rental in the Fairbanks area? Primarily looking for a raft or packrafts.

As I began looking at what google could show me for rafts thoughts of other gear to consider renting vs. buying and flying or shipping up occurred. For instance it may be nice to have a tent other then what any of my party currently has and doesn't really want to buy. If it was actually possible to rent a hot tent that would get my attention.

As always any input appreciated.
mplane,

You can definitely rent a hot tent and packrafts. You will have many more options in Anchorage though, so food for thought.

I am in Anchorage and can 100% recommend the folks at www.alaskaoutdoorgearrental.com. They just opened a store in Fairbanks. I rented a Cabelas Alaknak 12x12 tent and stove with them this spring, worked great at $40/day.

Packrafts: Pristine ventures is top shelf, not sure if they do rentals. There are numerous stores in the Anchorage area that rent packrafts. Just shoot me a PM if you have any specific questions, happy to help.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back