Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Gear List for 14 day sheep hunt

Benadril (sp) in case of an alergic reaction. I also had a doc. friend of mine suggest that you can pick up an epi shot at teh drug store in case it gets really bad. always plan for the worst, cause it will happen.

Someone explain "layers" to Moosie. Those expedition weight wool pants and rain coat were ready for the iditarod.

It was almost a year ago now!

Is it legal to bump a 9 year old post ?

I'm leaving tomorrow with a friend back into this country and lost my list. Need to copy ;)

Any new Idea's 9 years later ?

Is It Crazy That I Have Not Posted In Over A Year And Still Have That Many Posts ;) Hope He Shoots Straight And That I Can Keep Up. Pictures And Story In A Week !!

Lots of good suggestions on everyones' list. Cotton clothing is bad news. I include a magnesium bar and a tube of neosporin. I've seen a minor cut while dressing an animal turn life- threatening in a hurry.

Lots of good suggestions on everyones' list. Cotton clothing is bad news. I include a magnesium bar and a tube of neosporin. I've seen a minor cut while dressing an animal turn life- threatening in a hurry.

no kidding, I need to get rid of my havalon knife, given the frequency I try to cut my fingers off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back