Gastro Gnome

I've had some of their stuff. It tastes great. The only issues are that they have a limited menu and you have to watch the calories as some of their meals are light in that department. Would love to see them expand their options, but I spoke with the owner last week as they're a local company, and she has no plans on any new meals in the near future. It sounds like she's really struggling to keep up with demand as it is.

We used it most of the season. By far ........... the best backpack meals I've ever had. You can eat it for weeks on end and not feel as though you have been embalmed by the undertaker.
These are on the list to try. Essentially every other brand has left my gut in complete disarray. After a couple of nights of backpack meals I can barely get out of my sleeping bag before disaster strikes.

I've liked most of the Peaks I've tried except the sweet pork. That chicken pesto Peak is great. Will have to try out Gastro Gnome that buffalo chorizo sounds good.

We used it most of the season. By far ........... the best backpack meals I've ever had. You can eat it for weeks on end and not feel as though you have been embalmed by the undertaker.
I think these are easily the best. I refuse to eat MT House anymore. Mt House should come with another bag inside with a Pepto, Imodium and a moist towelette. The shepherd pie is absolutely amazing. They all are great really.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back