Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

garmin 60csx

pseshooter300

Just wondering if I could get some info on this gps. I'm looking at buying it along with the SD card from hunting maps store getting the wy_play4gps. Any tips on it?

I have a 60csx, and it has been a great GPS for me. I recently purchased the Garmin 62st as well so I still have a working GPS if one decides to quit on me. I have not bought the maps from huntinggpsmaps yet to try it on the GPS. Based on the other maps I have, the 62st far outshines the 60csx for graphics, and I like the compass a lot better. As stated, however, the 60csx is still a great GPS, and it will get you where you want to go...and back.

I think the downloads are better that way you can work with them on the computer, Then load them onto a sd card. They have a lot of info on how to's on their sight.

I am planning on getting a 62s - I missed getting one at Thanksgiving when Gander Mountain had them on sale, so am looking for a good place to get one. I guess I do not need one for several months so am just keeping my eyes open at this point.

My 60 still works after being thrown in the mud, run over and frozen in, thawed, found, removed and held for ransom for several days by an Okie.

I have no complaints on my 60. I use it all the time. The state sd card really comes in handy.

Back