Gallery Pics

Delw

Hey guys, hang onto your pics. The host has been working on changeing up to a dedicated server for us and went to send the 3 gigs of info to the new server and the back ups were bad. Including all the back ups from the last month.
They are presently working on trying to find were the info went but at this time havent found it.

The gallery is off for the time being ( cause something is messed up in the configuration files of the back up). give them a couple of days. we lost quite of bit of info, but the database was saved. they still might be able to find the lost info and I will keep ya posted.

When we are finally moved to the new server, we will open the gallery back up.

On a side not I have a ton of the pics on my pc, from resizing and people sending them to me to be put on.
If you guys do have pics still on your pc, pm me and if you could burn them on a cd I will give you my mailing address and I will upload them manually.

Delw

Delw, I've emailed both you and Moosie and haven't got anywhere with my question. Should the galleries come back up I want to know how I can delete pictures I no longer want in my gallery?

Bigsky,
I will give you that option. I had it on and it worked for some. others it didnt.

One other thing the gallery is not the problem it was a back-up and the other back up etc. we finally got the gallery working good too.
but in swapping to the new server it killed everything like 3 gigs of stuff.
I have lots of stuff saved on my 4 pc's.

when I hear from them I will give you all and update.
for now you can post your pics on my store gallery or send them to me at [email protected] or [email protected]
when the server is moved and fixed I will transfer them all over.

Delw

They are pretty doubtful they will be able to find the pics, I talked to him last night, However that being said they did find the problem and the back ups should work from last night on.

The last few nigts I did some google and yahoo searchs and was able to find a hell of alot of pictures, its a slow process but I think I can save them if they come up on the cache pages that those search engines have.

Tonight they are going to move the server. the board will be down for a while when they do this.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back