MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Gabrielles first robinhood

Obviously I have no idea what i'm doing, but I'll keep trying.

I'm very new to this site. I stumbled across it after stumbling across the the show in mid december. After catching a couple episodes and checking this site out, I'm hooked.

I'm trying to post a picture of my oldest daughters first robinhood. She shot it last saturday at her first day of winter league. Pretty cool I figure. She has shot a bow for a little over two years now, and loves 3d's in the summer along with her seven year old sister.

I'm not sure how much I can add to the knowledge base here, but will post a few pictures when I figure it out. I have been fortunate to hunt a few of the western states along with Alaska, and Quebec. I try to hunt as much as three young children and a wife allow.

Thanks for a great site.

picture.php

Got it.

Last edited:
I'm 33 and I've only knocked the nocks off. awesome job...btw I hate it when I bust up my arrows but I think I would impress myself with that one

Robin Hoods are fine while dad is buying the arrows.Congrats to her and very cool to do it during league.

Congrats! Time to start shooting at multiple targets. Ground squirrels were thinking about popping up until this cold snap. As soon as it gets warmed up they will be my target through the spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back