Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

Anything that denigrates the animal. (Most have been covered). Pisscutter, BBD, DirtNap, Smoked 'Em (As they gut shot the animal), management buck,

I understand shows have sponsors, but blatant whoring of products.

"Here we are with my "friends" on the ABC ranch. Our "friends" picked us up at the airport. My ____ bow made the trip just fine. We arrived at the ABC ranch in time to verify my ____ bow and _____ arrows were still spot on at 90 yards"

"My _____ camo worked it's magic as I snuck into 120 yards before I sent the ______ mechanical broadhead slamming home. (In the guts). Couldn't have killed him without my Rackulator. I couldn't have field dressed out the critter without my ____ knife. Made quick work as we loaded my trophy onto our _______ ATV. No way we could have hunted this brutal country without it" (As they recap the hunt around the evening dinner table at ABC ranch lodge)

If I wanted that much advertising, I would watch Nascar. (Have I alienated enough people yet?)
Amen brother!

Just the phrase “ hunting athlete “ is obnoxious. I lift, I run, and i shoot ( guns not bows. ) but I find it hard to take these obsessive hunting athlete people serious. It’s one thing when Cam Hanes does it. He’s kinda the original. It’s even more annoying when fanboys do it.

I think it's goofy too. It goes along with any attempt to see hunting through the lens of "sport/athletic endeavor."

It's like it is an athletic endeavor... but it's too many other things to fit into that box very neatly. I'm probably just being uptight about it but the whole mountain athlete thing is odd to me.

I think it's goofy too. It goes along with any attempt to see hunting through the lens of "sport/athletic endeavor."

It's like it is an athletic endeavor... but it's too many other things to fit into that box very neatly. I'm probably just being uptight about it but the whole mountain athlete thing is odd to me.
If my 86 year old Grandpa can still put on a deer drive as the high driver thru the hollow then you don't need to be an athlete to hunt.

Its all about likes and hashtags for the "hunting/mountain athletes". I feel like alot of the people I know do things they don't even like doing just so they can put it on social media and chase the like high. Its like crack to them. Ehh whatever floats ur boat I guess.

If my 86 year old Grandpa can still put on a deer drive as the high driver thru the hollow then you don't need to be an athlete to hunt.

Its all about likes and hashtags for the "hunting/mountain athletes". I feel like alot of the people I know do things they don't even like doing just so they can put it on social media and chase the like high. Its like crack to them. Ehh whatever floats ur boat I guess.

I'm with you on that one. Good to know grandpa is still givin them old bucks hell

Never understood how CH can be on all these hunts,shows all the time,run races it seems weekly,and still hold down a full time job,and be a family guy.

Of course I also never went to a gym to work out. I had jobs where you "worked" for a living. Any mussleman who we ever hired never lasted a week,if a day.

But keep hammering,with the yammering!

It’s total normal to go from super skinny in your 30’s to jacked in your 40’s through just hard work and “hammering”
He lifts heavy everyday.
It’s not that uncommon to get a little big in your 40’s.
There’s guys on here in their 50’s that are doing it.

He lifts heavy everyday.
It’s not that uncommon to get a little big in your 40’s.
There’s guys on here in their 50’s that are doing it.
Mtn ops must be higher strength than I thought

he was pretty open 10 or so years ago about taking competition banned stuff to put on muscle. Who knows what he’s on now

Mtn ops must be higher strength than I thought

he was pretty open 10 or so years ago about taking competition banned stuff to put on muscle. Who knows what he’s on now
CH and The Rock are sponsored by the same apparel company, maybe the same pharmaceutical one as well...

If I never hear the word tactical again I will die a happy man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back