Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

Level up, next level, legit dude, dude, dude, dude. Crushin big bulls.. giant after giant. Best elk hunter on the planet. Highest level mindset. What I can be I must be. Killin big bulls, crunch time, first arrow accuracy. Puttin an arrow into the chest of a giant. Mastering the moment. Rip a bugle. Grind it out. Comb that country.. dude. Kill a giant. 400 or bust. Critical error. Grind of a season. I’ve done it. High achievers and tight circles
Target ram, dude. Dude. Edit your life. 100%! Had it dialed, day one. Like, awesome. Turn up a big bull. Dude. Judging abilities.. Dude. Find me on patreon if you have any questions but only if you’re a new subscriber.

I just caught podcast on a hike. Derik Zoolander of hunting world interviews the Kenny f’ing Powers of elk hunting. No more podcasts for me, just bad country music..

Finding a compatible hunting partner is far harder than finding a spouse... There is all the same stuff to fight over but no make-up sex.

When you find you are in violation of the game laws you must take steps to correct this... great big lllooonnngggg steps!

When tenting with a snorer give him a peck on the cheek at bedtime and wish him a good night, that SOB won't sleep a wink all nite cause 'o watching you...

"I have been running this new 200mm spotter from Like-a-rovski this season, and man, it can really pick apart some ground...."

WTF does 'running' a (fill in the blank) even mean? Do you mean you are "using" a new bow/gun/boot/tent? I heard someone say they are "stoked" to be "running the new MTN Ops powder. It's really making a difference.".......are you f**king kidding me? First, no, you are not 'running' it. It is a drink mix. Second, it is overpriced Tang that doesn't even taste as good.

Also, a big HELL NO to any "backcountry hunting athlete training programs" that have the words elite, tactical, battle-ready, or "blood, sweat, tears" in them. Also, if you show up in a black and white photo shirtless with the 'angry face' of a 'true mountain warrior', that is also a hell no. You know who you are.....stop it with the "resting beast mode" face. It's embarrassing.
Sure, getting in shape and staying in shape is a great idea. I don't need a sleeve tattoo, sculpted beard or the aura of an 'operator' to get in shape...

"I have been running this new 200mm spotter from Like-a-rovski this season, and man, it can really pick apart some ground...."

WTF does 'running' a (fill in the blank) even mean? Do you mean you are "using" a new bow/gun/boot/tent? I heard someone say they are "stoked" to be "running the new MTN Ops powder. It's really making a difference.".......are you f**king kidding me? First, no, you are not 'running' it. It is a drink mix. Second, it is overpriced Tang that doesn't even taste as good.

Also, a big HELL NO to any "backcountry hunting athlete training programs" that have the words elite, tactical, battle-ready, or "blood, sweat, tears" in them. Also, if you show up in a black and white photo shirtless with the 'angry face' of a 'true mountain warrior', that is also a hell no. You know who you are.....stop it with the "resting beast mode" face. It's embarrassing.
Sure, getting in shape and staying in shape is a great idea. I don't need a sleeve tattoo, sculpted beard or the aura of an 'operator' to get in shape...
All of this coming from a guy from Bozeman. That's some funny shit.

Pretty much 95 percent of mule deer hunters across the west....

"He's not really what I wanted but, I'm glad I got one. We'll hit it again next year."

I can't stand when people classify mule deer bucks by width.... we're not fishing for walleye dbag

"Yeah I got a good 26 inch buck. My BIL smoked a 24 and my FIL settled on a 18."

"Would be happy with a 160 buck"

I’m honor of it being turkey season I will post some annoying hashtags. #cantstoptheflop #stayslaying #dirtnap

but my all time most hated annoying hunter lingo or line has to be ground shrinkage. Walks up to buck or bull. “ there’s no ground shrinkage with this one. He’s even bigger than we thought. “

All of this coming from a guy from Bozeman. That's some funny shit.
Ha! Touché. There are a few of us here that try to steer clear of the BS or have been here long enough to watch it creep in....it's tough though.
I can't swing my growler of Mountains Walking IPA or hemp bag of groceries from the Co-Op without hitting a bearded "hunting athlete" on their way to getting their real estate license.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back