Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fun day at work

Oak

Expert
Started working the winter fat off yesterday at work. Yes, it was that steep; yes, the snow was that deep; and, yes, we climbed up from the bottom.hump

Steepanddeep.jpg

You like you should be holding a stop sign at a construction sight with that fancy outfit.

Snow depth measurements? Water content? Certainly couldn't have been anything botanical with the snow still on the ground.

You like you should be holding a stop sign at a construction sight with that fancy outfit.

Yep, had to wear steel toes, hard hat, safety glasses, FRC's and reflective vest. One out of 5 isn't bad.;)

It was a search and destroy mission. That's all I can tell you without killing you.;)

oak, we could use another guy on the rope this summer on rainier. construction outfits are not allowed though...

BillyGoat, I think my epic assault on the north face of Old Mountain was about as far as my mountaineering skills will take me. ;) One of the guys packed ropes and harnesses up there and I laughed quietly to myself. I'd turn around before "roping off." Couldn't agree more with your exclusion of the "progress" crews, though.

Back