Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Full price pronghorn

174in

Put in for my tag and my dads tag yesterday along with my annual access yes and search and rescue donation.Cant wait to get back to Wyoming this comming fall. It looks like it will just be my dad and I going out this fall,the others backed out due to funds and wanting to hunt whitetails here at home(?? same thing they can do any day around here). Myself I wouldnt care if I ever shot another whitetail as long as I got to hunt in the west every year in trade.

I just did the same last night for LQ deer along with the donations for both programs. I also feel the same as you do about whitetails and will miss the first week of our two week season here in MI if I get the LQ tag and I could care less as they will be here when I get back and well into the future if I last long enough. I won't miss a Fall out in Wyoming until I can no longer do it physically and I hope that's at least 10 years off yet.

I wouldn't give up all of my whitetail hunting, but I am willing to give up some of the better times to be hunting here. Iwill be giving up gun hunting during the rut this year to be in Colorado! I wouldn't want to give up my western hunting either :) Good luck in the draw!

I'm looking forward to antelope season, assuming I draw. I put my dad and I's 3 points a piece into the pool. Of course I'll aslo whitetail hunt, and black bear hunt and who knows what else :D

I'm with Bowhuntrben.

I have an nice elk and a nice mule deer on the wall and a nice pronghorn at the taxidermist right now.

Still haven't put a whitetail on the ground worthy of going on the wall though.

I for sure will work my whitetail hunting around whatever tags I draw, but I still plan to spend some time trying to shoot a nice whitetail.

Not saying I WILL give up my whitey hunting but I would only if I only had a choice of either or:hump:I hope all you guys get the tag you are after.Still building points for Mule deer and elk in Colorado and Wyoming for future hunts.It will be another 8 years before I draw another bear tag hear in Wisconsin and I plan on transfering that tag to my son when he is 11yrs old since I got my bear last fall.

I completed the Wyoming pronghorn application on Sunday for the wife and I. Easy draw unit so we should be in business come October. Same place as last year. This new found antelope addiction has cut into my whitetail hunting but no complaints!

wow. I love hunting out west, but, no way would I trade it for whitetails around here. I'm glad I don't have to choose between the two though. . . . I do like the mountains and the smell of all the pines. . .cornfield and oak trees just don't smell quite that good. :)
I'm in for Antelope again this year . . hope we draw. Good luck to all.

I shoot great whitetails every year.....but would put it on hold any year I can draw a LQ deer tag....chase speedgoats every year as well.

Back