PEAX Equipment

FS: Winchester 70 WINLITE 30-06 *Near Mint*

I don't normally brag, but I will have to say that if any of you thought about this rifle you missed out. I've done some research on it and it seems this gun was about a decade before it's time. I think it's going to get cerakoted and maybe some accurizing work. Then again, it might get a scope and just go hunting. Thanks everyone who snoozed on it.

Enjoy that thing!

I don't normally brag, but I will have to say that if any of you thought about this rifle you missed out. I've done some research on it and it seems this gun was about a decade before it's time. I think it's going to get cerakoted and maybe some accurizing work. Then again, it might get a scope and just go hunting. Thanks everyone who snoozed on it.

If only they had paired it with the "classic" action they may have sold more of them.

Good snag.

If only they had paired it with the "classic" action they may have sold more of them.

Good snag.

I agree completely. In a new development, my oldest son who had been enamored with the Hells canyon speed is starting to lay claim. I originally got more info and pics for him but he passed. As the price dropped I ran out of self control. Now suddenly Dad had a pretty good idea. Especially when his current rifle of choice is a featherweight. I'll definitely post pics if/when we do anything to it. Now to decide between a vx3 or 5?

Back