PEAX Equipment

FS: Swarovski 30x eye piece

rosco

Has been attached to my scope a few times, but has no sign if wear. Glass is un-scratched. Great field of view and resolution when compaired to a zoom lense.

$400 shipped

swaro001-1.jpg

why are you selling it? I heard a lot of people do not like them. Details? Is it more clear than the picture posted?

LOL, ya it has a better view than the picture. They are great to pick apart a hillside. Much wider field of veiw/less eye strain...they dont replace the 20-60x, but they are nice to have if you spend lots of time behind a spotter.

selling because I need the money.

Just wanted to add, since you asked for more details...

A friend of mine that does a lot of shed hunting recommended the 30X for its resolution and field of view. I purchased it thinking I was going to do a bunch of shed hunting..I just never got that into it. When shed hunting, like I'm sure most know, you dont really need to size up the shed, just find it, thats where this lense shines. But while hunting, it seems I always need to zoom in more, and changing eye pieces just got to be a pain..so I found myself not using it as much as I thought I would.

That, and like I said I could use the money right now for applications is why I'm selling. If there's anything else I can answer, just ask..and thanks for looking!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back