Friday tunes

I gotta little change in my pocket...

Back a few years (maybe more than a few!) when I was still single and out carousing and the song had just come out, whenever it would play in the bar I would sing along. Twang in the voice and all. Knew it by heart! Good thing we were ALL half lit at the time! 🥳

44hunter45

no harley yet

Thank you gentlemen.

It would seem that Crosby has managed to isolate himself from his prior band members.

One that is not know to many, as it was basically used for the CMA show, but if one likes country, country artist's, a mix of tunes, all in on tune and in the spirit of this thread--then, now and forever.

"Then now and forever, forever country", ----a lot of country singers sing in this recording that some of you might know

on a different note : Memories are so beautiful, and yet, what is too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget.
This one April....

This one April....
Good call April. Charlie Daniel's, Charlie Pride, and Roy Clark all performed on this medley.

YES ! and a big thank you to both of you gentlemen. Unlike some, I like them all --Pop, Rock, Country, Soul, Christian---well almost all--not Kizz ( could not pass up this opportunity Dave ;))

But seriously, thanks gentlemen. If the fellows take the time to listen to both of the one's posted, and IF they like country, they will enjoy them.

p.s. for those who dont know. Randy Travis had a stroke, so for him to be able to sign one verse at the end was impressive and heart warming to the others on stage.

YES ! and a big thank you to both of you gentlemen. Unlike some, I like them all --Pop, Rock, Country, Soul, Christian---well almost all--not Kizz ( could not pass up this opportunity Dave ;))

But seriously, thanks gentlemen. If the fellows take the time to listen to both of the one's posted, and IF they like country, they will enjoy them.

p.s. for those who dont know. Randy Travis had a stroke, so for him to be able to sign one verse at the end was impressive and heart warming to the others on stage.
That Randy Travis song was played at my wedding over 30 years ago. It does have some great memories attached to it and I enjoyed this version. Reminds me that life is a gift and make the most of it. Thanks April.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back