Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Fresh Tracks now live on Amazon Prime

If you go to YouTube and click on the PLAYLIST button, each OYOA season is in its own playlist.

Just joined the forum and also just finished all seasons of Fresh Tracks. I’m gonna have withdrawals when late rifle elk is done. Have a few damage tags and a mountain lion to chase but looking forward to archery elk next year or hopefully exploring possibilities of getting a first mule deer at some point. Dreaming of an Idaho, Wyoming or Montana hint at some point which was my motivation to join the forum.

Just joined the forum and also just finished all seasons of Fresh Tracks. I’m gonna have withdrawals when late rifle elk is done. Have a few damage tags and a mountain lion to chase but looking forward to archery elk next year or hopefully exploring possibilities of getting a first mule deer at some point. Dreaming of an Idaho, Wyoming or Montana hint at some point which was my motivation to join the forum.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Back