FREE - Vortex Uni-Daptor Bino Adaptor - Bino side only

Beau_G

I've been using the Vortex Uni-Daptor to mount my binos on my tripod, but my quick release plate with Uni-Daptor mount attached went missing on my last hunt. So now I'm left with 1/2 of the uni-daptor setup, attached to my binos. I've decided to give the Outdoorsmans system a try and figured I'd offer up the Vortex mount to whoever wants it.

I haven't seen a way to purchase only the tripod (female) end of the mount. So this won't be a way to score a free/cheap adaptor. I figure this would be useful for someone who is already running the Uni-Daptor, but wants to add a mount to their backup/second set of binos.

As long as postage is reasonable, it's yours! First one to reply below gets it.

-Beau

20210801_094457.jpg

I've been using the Vortex Uni-Daptor to mount my binos on my tripod, but my quick release plate with Uni-Daptor mount attached went missing on my last hunt. So now I'm left with 1/2 of the uni-daptor setup, attached to my binos. I've decided to give the Outdoorsmans system a try and figured I'd offer up the Vortex mount to whoever wants it.

I haven't seen a way to purchase only the tripod (female) end of the mount. So this won't be a way to score a free/cheap adaptor. I figure this would be useful for someone who is already running the Uni-Daptor, but wants to add a mount to their backup/second set of binos.

As long as postage is reasonable, it's yours! First one to reply below gets it.

-Beau

View attachment 190199
Call Vortex and they will probably send you the part you need.

Back