Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Free skull cleaning

the nikster

My son and I have recently formed a dermisted beetle colony. I am away on business so he has cleaned a couple of skulls we had laying around and now my son wants to try some more but I am outta skulls. He is willing to clean about anything (no ex's) within reason for the experience gained.
If you have a nasty old skull laying around somewhere in southeast Idaho, send me a message and I'll put you in touch with him.
He has not yet tried degreasing or bleaching but he does intend to go there eventually.

and how long are you planning on running this deal? nothing now but am a fan of euros and plan on needing some services this winter:hump:

Dang, I haven't found any deadheads this spring at all, I'd sure take him up on that. If anyone in the boise area needs to transport bone to southeast ID, I drive that way about every other week.

Man, that's a great offer Nickster. Hoping one of the NoDak boys on here will get a colony started. I'd love to do a Euro with the monster mulie I'll be after this fall!

How long is up to the boy, some day he'll want paid, but today it's free!
Thanks for the offer Mr. Dogs-how about it Boise boys?
NODAK is far away from my son, If you can handle the scent, why not try it yourself?

Might have just what you need. My boys just recently got their bobcat skull back from the state and it is setting in the freezer packaged up and ready to go. It is their first cat, and they of course want to save the skull and old dad here has been dreading messing with it in this 100 degree heat. Send me an address, and I will send you a skull and pay shipping both ways gladly.
I will look into the rules/law concerning shipping bobcat skulls across state lines if you are out of MT. I am pretty sure that skulls are no issue, but will confirm that before shipping.
twodot

Back