Found binocs - looking for owner

cowboy

I found a pair of binocs yesterday here in eastern Idaho. These are not your dime store quality. Slim chance of finding owner but if you PM approx location and brand/model I will get them back to you.

Karma is real. Good for you. Hope you find the owner. If not, sounds like you might make out on the deal with a clean conscience.

Karma is real. Good for you. Hope you find the owner. If not, sounds like you might make out on the deal with a clean conscience.

I'm going with 12x50 SV Swaros in the Owyhee's...

Am I close?? :)

Wait - that is western Idaho. I meant bear lake...

Good on you cowboy! Hopefully the owner somehow hears about this.

I left my binos in the hills the other day and even knowing the exact location I left them took me damn near an hour of searching in the grass.

I just got back to civilization- as soon as I get a chance I'll get a hold of the manufacturer with the serial number and see if by chance they are registered to anyone.

Favor to ask any of you that might belong to any of the archery forums? Could you copy and post this on those forums as long as it doesn't break any forum rules. It's a 95% that these belong to an archery hunter as the only gun hunters in the area were either after moose or grouse and I don't play on any archery forums. Thanks.

Just got an email response from the binoc manufacturer. They were never registered into their system nor ever returned to their repair dept. for any reason. Word to the wise - Guess sending in them warranty registrations could have more than just warranty involved.

I just hope these binocs belonged to some well healed gazillionair rather than some working stiff that had to save up to buy them.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back