Found a decent buck-Alberta

bonedogg

went for a scouting trip to my zone that I was drawn in. Found this buck, looks like a possible shooter.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMG_1467 (1).jpg
    IMG_1467 (1).jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,029
Possible shooter?? He looks like a buck of a lifetime to me. Good luck!! Hopefully we get to see a picture of him with you in it!

Thanks for using the words of 'possible shooter' together and in the same sentence to describe this deer. If this is a possible for you, I'd like to see a shooter you are after! Great job scouting and thanks for the picture! He looks great. Hope he stick around for you.

Looks to me like that big guy is going to have over 190" of main frame plus a ton of extras, way over 200".

Yeah, if you pass on this one, i too would like to see the one you're after.

Looks to me like that big guy is going to have over 190" of main frame plus a ton of extras, way over 200".

Yeah, if you pass on this one, i too would like to see the one you're after.

I was thinking the same on the score. He's our target buck so far no doubt, just need to make it happen. Gunna try with the bow at some point but have a rifle trip planned for november with 5 other hunting partners. Mainly about fun but he has definitely cranked up the intensity with the group!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back